Join us for this informative 90 minute webinar where we will examine HUD’s new Final Rule, Streamlining Administrative Regulations for Public Housing, Housing Choice Voucher, Multifamily Housing, and Community Planning and Development Programs, which will be effective April 7, 2016.
Presenter: Heather Staggs, Star Momentum
Learn how the new Final Rule will impact your site operations on a day-to-day basis. We will also be addressing the newly passed housing legislation, and the possible upcoming legislative changes. It is important to note that while this Final Rule covers multiple housing programs, we will only be covering the direct impacts to the Multifamily programs.
Some of the Items we will be covering:
• Definition of extremely low income
• Verification of Social Security Numbers
• Expanded definition for Student Tuition
• Streamlined Annual Reexamination for fixed income households
• Utility Reimbursements
• Latest HUD Guidance or an interim final rule (if applicable)
• FAST Act modifications to the Housing Act of 1937
• H.R. 3700