This full day seminar is for the maintenance and facilities professional looking to gain more knowledge on the operation, components and design of a modern hydronic, DHW and HVAC system. This course will increase knowledge of high efficiency equipment, piping concepts, water quality and current industry developments as well as how to properly maintain and extend the life of your mechanical equipment.
• Heat transfer principles
• All hydronic heating system components
• Various piping techniques
• Proper boiler pumping
• High Efficiency System Maintenance Issues and Awareness
• Current industry trends, rebates, energy programs etc.
• Open discussion on your current mechanical systems and troubleshooting issues etc.
Approved for 4 NORA CEU’s.